The Parish Picnic will be held on Saturday, September 24 after the 3:00 pm vigil Mass.There will be no confessions on Saturday due to having the Mass scheduled at 3 pm.
HOLY NAME OF JESUS PARISH PICNIC
DATE: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2022
TIME: AFTER 3 PM MASS, FOOD LINE OPENS AT 4:30 PM
You and your family are cordially invited to our Parish Picnic. It is open to all Holy Name parishioners and their families. The picnic is also open to our sister Parishes in our new Parish Family – Our Lady of Sorrow and Holy Family. RSVP recommended, but not required to help plan food preparations. We look forward to seeing everyone! Our goal is to bring our Parish Family community together to celebrate our parish’s blessings in an atmosphere of food, fun, and fellowship.
We are celebrating the many blessings of family at Holy Name of Jesus Parish. We look forward to the new direction and opportunities through Beacons of Light with our connection to our new Parish Family. Also, a special thank you to our dedicated staff & volunteers who have served our parish through a very challenging year. God is awesome! All the time!
- FOOD provided by parish (no additional sides needed):
- Hamburgers/Hot Dogs/Mets
- Country Green Beans & Potatoes
- Baked Bean
- Cole Slaw/Applesauce
- Dessert: Cookies and Ice cream bars
- Fair Food: Chips, Pop Corn & Snow Cones
- Beverages: Bottled Water & Beer
- GAMES/ENTERTAINMENT – Hayrides, corn hole, poker, bingo, split-the-pot, children’s games, and the famous Cake Walk.
- VOLUNTEER? If you are interested in helping, serving, or cooking, please contact Bob or Kathy Edwards 513-26